All classes are subject to change or cancellation depending on the number of participants enrolled.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable): $25/dancer / $50/family (if more than one child
Invoices for the current month are sent in the first week of the month. Tuition is due by two weeks after the invoice is received and is non-refundable. Tuition is based off a type of class the student is taking. A 10% discount is offered if you decided to pay annually (October to June). We also offer a monthly discount for each sibling registered and if you bring a friend, we will apply 10$ discount to your monthly tuition.
- Payments may be made online through the link sent from Square
- If you would like to make a payment by check, please include the dancer’s first and last name/s in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account. Checks can be sent to: BalletRox, Inc, P.O. Box 301334, Jamaica Plain MA 02130
- If you would like to pay in cash, please make this payment in person to our Programs manager, Chinazo Otiono
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- Tuition and Recital accounts must be up to date in order to receive costumes, tights, and tickets.
- If for any reason you are unable to continue your classes, you are obligated to inform us in writing to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tuition Rates & Monthly Payment Schedule|
|Creative Movement Class (30 min)||2.5 - 3 year old||$35/month|
|Ballet/Tap Combo Class (45 min)||4 - 6 year old||$45/month|
|Pre-Ballet (1 hour)||4 - 6 year old||$55/month + $10/month if adding on Tap Class|
|Beginning Ballet (1 hour)||6 - 9 year old||$55/month + $10/month if adding on Tap Class|
|Tap I ( 1 hour)||6 - 9 year old||$50/month|
|Jazz/Musical Theatre (1 hour)||6 - 9 year old||$50/month|
|Hip-Hop (1 hour)||6 - 9 year old||$50/month|
|Mixed Level Tap Class (1 hour)||7 - 12 year old||$50/month|
|Modern Dance - Basic (1 hour)||7 - 12 year old||$50/month|
|Ballet (1 hour)||10+||$55/month + $20/month if adding on Tap Class|
|Tap II (1 hour)||10+||$50/month|
|Jazz/Musical Theatre (1 hour)||10+||$50/month|
|Hip-Hop (1 hour)||10+||$50/month|
|Teen Ballet/Pre-Pointe (1 hour)||13 - 15 year old||$55/month + $20/month if adding on Tap class|
|Intro to Ballet for Teens (1 hour)||13 - 15 year old||$25/month add on class|
|Afro-fusion (1 hour)||13 - 15 year old||$25/month add on class|
|Unlimited Classes per month (4 or more classes)||All ages||$90/month|
As stated in our mission, BalletRox is committed to providing high-quality, yet affordable dance education experiences. In addition to our free classes within Boston Public Schools and other community partners, our studios strive to keep tuition below market rates which hopefully afford more students and families greater access to arts education.
We are proud to participate in the Card to Culture program, a collaboration between the Mass Cultural Council and the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, and the Massachusetts Health Connector, by breaking down the financial barriers to cultural programming.
We provide unlimited scholarships to any who need it. See the complete list of participating organizations offering EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare discounts.
Please complete this form to apply for scholarship or send us an email with all scholarship related materials to email@example.com with “Scholarship Request” in the subject line. Scholarships are merit based and awarded for one school year. Recipients must re-apply each year.
Dance with us!
Have questions or ready to register for a dance class?